TEN-TEC 80 Meter QRP Transceiver Kit – Model 1380
80m QRP transceiver, 3 watts power output. Easy to build and simple to operate.
- Frequency Coverage: VFO tuning of any 50 kHz segment of CW sub-band. Tuning range is selected during winding of one toroid in the VFO circuit.
- Frequency Control: Varactor tuned oscillator with potentiometer control. Temperature compensated LC components stabilize VFO.
- Power requirement: 12-14 Vdc, 35 mA receive (no signal present), 80 mA receive (S-9 signal), 800 mA on transmit.
- Antenna: 50 ohm unbalanced, SO-239 connector.
- Construction: Black texture painted clamshell type steel top and bottom. Aluminum chassis, sub-panel and heatsink. One 3.5" x 5" double-sided circuit board.
- Board mounted-components: 216 including 4 IC's, 19 transistors, 13 diodes.
- Front panel controls: main tuning, RIT, volume, power on-off toggle switch.
- Connectors: front panel 1/4" stero phone jack; rear panel SO-239 for antenna, 3 RCA-style phono jacks for key, dc input, accessory dc output.
- RIT: +/- 1.5 kHz.
- Dimensions: HWD 2.75" x 6" x 6". Weight 2.25 lbs./1.02 kg.
- Receiver type: single conversion superhet, JFET mixer
- Sensitivity: .25 uv typical for 10 dB S/N
- Selectivity: 4 pole crystal ladder filter (1 kHz nominal bandwidth).
- AGC: audio derived
- I-F: 11 MHz on 80 and 40 meter models, 14.32 MHz on 30 meter model, 6.14 MHz on 20 meter model.
- Audio: 300 mW @ 4 ohms. Built-in 4" speaker in top of cabinet.
- Transmitter RF Output: 3 watts, no external adjustment.
- T/R Switching: solid state, full break in.
- CW Offset and sidetone: Adjustable 400-1000 Hz sidetone automatically tracks offset frequency. Sinewave sidetone has internal adjustment.
We Also Recommend
Ten-Tec Regenerative Receiver Kit with a Speaker and Earphone Audio, T1054
Regular price €6500 €65,00